With the fast growth of renewable energy in the UK, and the increasing complexity of projects and contractual matters pertinent to the delivery of net zero, companies large and small are pressed to understand how to maximise opportunities and protect themselves against disputes.
The second annual RenewableUK Legal & Commercial Conference will bring together legal professionals who advise and execute legal strategy across the renewables sector, including those who procure their services both on contractual matters and the problems arising from them. Delegates will enjoy:
- A world-class programme including relevant and detailed legal topics on all relevant areas of law pertinent to renewable energy technologies
- Breakout sessions looking at topical areas for renewable energy
- An opportunity to share expertise and gain knowledge and insight
- Access to expert legal professionals both from law firms, chambers, and in-house / counsel
- Networking opportunities with over 150 attendees
- Access to business-to-business meetings throughout the conference
- An event supported and designed by the industry for the industry
Who will you meet?
Law professionals in law firms and chambers, commercial directors, procurement directors and legal counsel in the renewable energy sector and relevant government departments.