The Ocean Energy Race: Local Opportunities in a Global Market
Wednesday 28 February 2018 | SEC, Glasgow
RenewableUK members enjoy significant discounts at all our events and external supported events too! Join us and grow your business today.
The full programme and speaker lineup is online - have a look at key speakers including Andrew Jamieson - ORE Catapult, Matthew Taylor - BEIS, Claire Mack - Scottish Renewables
Supported by Key Stakeholders and The Global Industry
Wave & Tidal 2018 is the perfect opportunity to showcase your business to the industry and help you complement and prepare for the International Conference on Ocean Energy (ICOE) 2018.
Why not arrange a meeting with one of our leading industry stakeholders including:
- Marine Scotland
- Highlands and Islands Enterprise (HIE)
- Wave Energy Scotland
- Offshore Renewables Joint Industry Programme (Marine Energy)
- ORE Catapult
- Crown Estate Scotland (CES).
Side Event: Horizon 2020 - EU Energy Focus 1-2-1
Horizon 2020 is the European Commission’s research and innovation funding programme. UK organisations continue to be eligible to receive European funding. Book an appointment during the event for the latest information about eligibility.
Other Event Highlights
- Meet political leaders and understand their vision for marine energy with a political keynote by Paul Wheelhouse MSP, Minister for Business, Innovation and Energy
- Understand what the Government’s Industrial Strategy means for the wave and tidal industries as soon as its published
- Discuss innovative and practical solutions to our common challenges within our industries and those outside of it facing similar challenges
- Get a first look at RenewableUK's Marine Project Intelligence Report
Exhibitors You Will Meet
Credit Image: Hatston Pier @ Rob Ionides