Health & Safety 2018 exhibition sales will open shortly. The exhibition will offer opportunities to showcase your company to decision makers and to wider industry with business development still at the heart of the event. Take advantage of this opportunity to meet and address your audience — face to face.
Stands are allocated on a first-come first-served basis on receipt of a signed application form.
Rates to Exhibit
|RenewableUK Membership Level|
|Sponsoring & Company Level Members||£TBC +VAT|
|Other Member Levels & Non-Members||£TBC +VAT|
*The 10% Early-Bird deadline is date to be confirmed
What does a Stand Package include?
- 3m x 2m floor space
- 1 table, 2 chairs, no walls
- Access to power socket
- 2 complimentary passes including lunch, coffee breaks and entrance to the Networking Reception
- 1 x 50 word company description in the Event Guide (deadline date to be confirmed)
- Direct link from the online exhibitor list to the exhibitors’ websites
How to book your Exhibition Stand
- STEP 1: View the exhibition floorplan and select your 3 preferred stand numbers
- STEP 2: Download and complete the Exhibition Contract, circling the appropriate rate for your membership level
- STEP 3: Email your form to exhibitions@RenewableUK.com
- STEP 4: RenewableUK reviews and confirms the booking then issues an invoice.
Notes & Conditions
- All prices are per stand and exclude VAT
- All stands must be paid for within 30 days of invoice date, or prior to the opening of the exhibition, whichever is sooner, or stands cannot be guaranteed.
- For detailed terms and conditions of booking and payment, please refer to RenewableUK’s standard terms and conditions, outlined on page 2 of the exhibition contract.
- Allocation of stands is strictly on a first-come first-serve basis on receipt of a signed contract, according to availability. RenewableUK regrets that stands cannot be reserved by phone or email.
- By signing the contract, exhibitors agree to RenewableUK's terms and conditions as outlined in the exhibition contract.
Download the Exhibitor Manual
- Next >>