Tickets & Pricing
- Pre-registration is essential
- All prices are subject to UK VAT
- Payment by invoice will only be accepted up until Tuesday 28 May (six weeks prior to the event)
- Terms and conditions apply (also see details below)
|RenewableUK/Solar Trade Association Members||£395 +VAT
Corporate or Public Sector Energy Buyers*
If you are a member of RenewableUK please sign-in as a RenewableUK member to activate the member rate.
Members of STA, please contact Esther Rosewarne on +44(0) 203 637 2945.
Please note that your membership status will be approved by your member organisation.
*If you are a Corporate or Public Sector Energy Buyer this is a free to attend event. Energy Buyers can apply for a free place by emailing RESourceUK@RenewableUK.com or use their complimentary code from supporting associations when they register.
*When registering, please select the full delegate rate. You will then be asked to add the discount code at the end of the registration process where the discount will be added.
All speakers will automatically be registered through RenewableUK with a complimentary conference pass.
All attendees to this event will receive complimentary tea/coffee and lunch.
Terms & Conditions
- Payment Terms are 30 days from date of booking or immediately if the booking is made within 4 weeks of the event.
- RenewableUK operates a no-payment-no-entry policy. Payments must be made in full prior to the event or delegates will be refused entry.
- For cancellations made more than 56 days before the event date a cancellation fee of 50% of the invoice value will be applicable. Cancellations cannot be accepted within 56 days of the event date and the full fee will be charged. Changes to delegate names can be made at any time, but delegate places may not be shared.
- RenewableUK reserves the right to change the advertised speaker programme due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Payment by invoice closes 6 weeks before all events on Tuesday 28 May, after this point payment must be made by credit card.