Wind & Emergency Response 2019 - #RUKREEF19
Tuesday 30 April | NEC Birmingham
This new event from RenewableUK will feature interactive sessions focusing on good practise for onshore emergency response, good practise for offshore emergency response, regulatory expectations for emergency response planning and practical implementation of good practise. Alongside this world-class conference will be a busy exhibition and demo zone offering first-hand insight into new technologies, unparalleled stakeholder engagement and B2B networking opportunities.
This event should be a must in your calendar for 2019. Here are some of the reasons why....
- Supported by key stakeholders – G+, SafetyOn, HSE, MCA, Police
- World-class conference with panel debates, presentations & demos
- Access to vital new guidance and reports
- Launch of new Onshore Emergency Response Guidance from RenewableUK and SafetyOn
- Launch of revised Offshore Emergency Response Guidance from RenewableUK and G+
- Key B2B networking
- Competitive pricing to exhibit, sponsor & attend
Conference programme will be live shortly. For more information please contact Parul Patel.
Contact Garth Halliday for more information about becoming an event partner and/or sponsoring the event.