Ports & Vessels 2022
The recent government announcements of port funding highlight the important of offshore wind hubs in delivering green jobs, reviving coastal communities, and strengthening the UK supply chain. And as the offshore wind market continues to rapidly grow, there is no shortage of opportunities for UK ports and marine operators. With the continuing build out of fixed and floating wind, as well as new operations & maintenance hubs being established, it’s important that the industry comes together to share best practise and collaborate to deliver safe, efficient, and sustainable operations to support future wind farms.
- Port infrastructure for floating wind
- Maintaining a safe, global wind workforce
- Decarbonisation of offshore wind vessels and supporting port infrastructure
- Capacity in UK ports
- The latest innovations in USV’s
RenewableUK’s Ports & Vessels conference is the only dedicated event of its kind where attendees will:
- Understand – Industry trends which will impact port and marine operators
- Network / Connect - with 150+ offshore wind industry professionals in person and virtually
- Discover – new technologies and solutions which will help you get ahead of the curve and win more business
- Access - exclusive business intelligence and cutting-edge tech insights
- Discounts – RUK members enjoy discounted access to our events
Who will you meet?
Attendees will include ports, vessel operators, manufacturers, offshore wind project developers, government, consultancies, national and regional business clusters, training providers, professional associations, and trade press.