Ports & Vessels 2021
Webinar series | March – July 2021 | #RUKPortsVessels21
The future is now
With the increasing size of wind farms, turbines, and structures, UK’s ports and vessels will need to innovate fast to support the next generation of wind farms. Collaboration and open discussions across the whole value chain are crucial to develop at pace.
Dates and topics
- Tuesday 23 March | Virginia Beach: The US Offshore Wind Opportunity
- Thursday 15 April | Future port requirements for offshore wind construction
- Wednesday 26 May | Vessel support for offshore wind operations
- Wednesday 7 July | Clarksons Port Services - Building Moray East Offshore Wind Farm - FREE TO ATTEND
- Thursday 8 July | Port infrastructure and O&M support
Sponsor the event
Partner with us to shape in the webinar series, contact our Director of Business Development, Vicky Mant to find out more!
Photo credit: RHENUS Cuxport