Tickets & Pricing
- Pre-registration is essential
- On-site registration is subject to an additional 10% surcharge
- All prices are subject to UK VAT
- Payment by invoice will only be accepted up until 16 October (six weeks prior to the event)
- Terms and conditions apply (also see details below.
RenewableUK Members (Sponsoring & Company Level)
RenewableUK (Sponsoring & Company Level) members £395 +VAT
Correspondent/Non-RenewableUK members £595 +VAT
Academic, Charity, Government or NGO (ACGN) Pass
£295 + VAT
All speakers get a complimentary conference pass and will automatically be registered by RenewableUK.
Conference & Exhibition Opening Times
Registration 08.45 - 09.30
Exhibition 08.45 - 16.00
Conference 09.30 - 17.00
Terms & Conditions
- Payment Terms are 30 days from date of booking or immediately if the booking is made within 4 weeks of the event.
- RenewableUK operates a no-payment-no-entry policy. Payments must be made in full prior to the event or delegates will be refused entry.
- For cancellations made more than 56 days before the event date a cancellation fee of 50% of the invoice value will be applicable. Cancellations cannot be accepted within 56 days of the event date and the full fee will be charged. Changes to delegate names can be made at any time, but delegate places may not be shared.
- For payments made by invoice an administration fee of £9.95 per booking will apply. To avoid this surcharge please book online by credit or debit card.
- RenewableUK reserves the right to change the advertised speaker programme due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Accommodation is not included in the delegate fee.
- Payment by invoice closes 6 weeks before all events, after this point payment must be made by credit card.
- On-site registrations at the event venue are subject to an additional 10% on-site surcharge. Pre-register online to avoid this.