With the offer of new jobs, new investment and representing a significant milestone in the route to net zero, onshore wind is vital to the industry. You will be joining the leaders in this field and be equipped with the knowledge and insight you need to make the most of this opportunity going forward.
With restrictions in place, we have listened to our members and attendees and simplified the attendance opportunities with the option to purchase a single session ticket, or the event series ticket comprising of a all webinar sessions and attendance at the 1-day hybrid event later in the year.
Visitors will enjoy quality content both live and on-demand to build your personalised online experience:
- Short 90 minute sessions to avoid Zoom fatigue all from the comfort of your home
- Connect with 500+ onshore professionals and industry leaders
- Collaborative and interactive discussion opportunities prior to the event via twitter, social media and at webinar - be heard!
- Partnership working between all participants, with multiple formats for industry to engage with key stakeholders
- Learn from expert speakers delivering short webinars on how future strategy and solutions can be holistically addressed, consistent with overall government policy
- Free access to proceedings following each webinar series to delegates
- Varied ticket options to suit your needs
- 20% VAT is applicable on registrations.
- Payment required by credit card.
Rates and pass stypes
|Access to all three webinar sessions, plus attendance at the 1-day hybrid event in London|
|RenewableUK member||£195 + VAT|
|Non-member||£295 + VAT|
|RenewableUK member||£55 + VAT|
|Non-member||£75 + VAT|