Friday 22 October 2021 | QEII Center, Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3EE
This webinar series will deliver technical, financial and innovative strategy sessions on how to increase the performance of onshore wind assets and maximise revenue in these exciting times. Completing the Onshore Wind Energy webinar series, on 22 October we head to London to the QEII centre to hold our Onshore Wind Energy conference & exhibition.
With Event Partners EDF Renewables, RES, Fred Olsen, ScottisPower Renewables and SSE Renewables, there is no better opportunity to be in the forefront of this fast transition in the Onshore Wind Energy journey to reach 30GW capacity.
Exhibiton level & rates
|Membership Level||Stand Rate|
|RenewableUK Sponsoring & Company Level Members||£1,495.00 +VAT|
|RenewableUK Correspondent Level Members & Non-Members||£1,995.00 +VAT|
|Sponsor Stand||£750.00 +VAT|
- Prominent position on the floorplan.
- Marketing of exhibitor participation in all social media promotion that reaches 30,000 contacts and all marketing emails to our membership base.
- Branding of company logo at venue on signage and other event collaterals.
- 1 x 100 word company description and logo on the official event website with direct link from the online exhibitor list to the exhibitors’ website.
- Exhibition space in table top format which will include a small trestle table, two chairs and power sockets to display your promotional items.
- X2 conference passes providing access to the full event (conference and sessions), including lunch, coffee breaks and networking reception.
- Lead generation to increase your business relations hosted by RenewableUK.
- Maximum exhibitor visibility as with catering and exhibition will take place in the same room.
- Post event analytics.
Exhibition & Catering Space: 5th Floor - Cambridge
Conference Room: 6th Floor - Mountbatten
How to book your Exhibition Stand
- STEP 1: View the exhibition floorplan and suggest your preferred stand number.
- STEP 2: Ccomplete the Exhibition Contract, circling the appropriate rate for your membership level.
- STEP 3: Email your form to exhibitions@RenewableUK.com.
- STEP 4: RenewableUK reviews and confirms the booking then issues an invoice.
Want to be involved in shaping the webinar programme series, why not speak on a targeted topic, or sponsor a series programme. We are here and would be happy to talk to you. Our contact details can be found below.