Onshore Wind Energy 2021
Webinar Series | May – September 2021
Live Event | Friday 22 October 2021 | Queen Elizabeth II Centre, London | #RUKOnshore21
|REGISTER NOW||SPONSOR EVENT||#RUKOnshore21|
With onshore wind firmly back on the table there is the potential to nearly double the total UK capacity to 30GW, creating huge opportunities and providing a boost to our net zero and green recovery ambitions. This webinar series delivers technical, financial and innovative strategies on how to increase the performance of your onshore wind assets and maximise revenue in these exciting times.
Dates and topics
- Thursday 27 May | Digitalisation & Innovation
- Wednesday 23 June | Repowering UK
- Tuesday 07 September | Green Finance
- Friday 22 October | Onshore Wind Energy 2021 In-Person, London
RenewableUK’s Onshore Wind Energy webinar series and live event offer:
- Three, short, focussed webinars homing in on the key issues affecting the onshore wind sector
- Access to expert speakers and ask your questions via the interactive Q&As
- Unparalleled networking opportunities with hundreds of attendees
- Access to exclusive onshore wind business intelligence and cutting-edge tech updates
- An event supported and designed by the industry for the industry
- Reduced attendance rates (single session, or full package).
Visit our registration page for more information.
Who will you meet?
Onshore wind developers and manufacturers, grid specialists and stakeholders, trade associations, professional associations, planners, planning consultancies, national and local government and the trade press.