Your opportunities (sponsorship and exhibition)
Tuesday 03 November #Onshore20
In March 2020, following strong and sustained advocacy from RenewableUK and our members, the UK Government announced that next year it will run the first CfD auction open to wind and solar in five years. Alongside projects looking to come forwards on the merchant market, and those securing corporate power purchase agreements, the reopening of the CfD to onshore wind his will provide an opportunity for significant potential growth in the sector. This is the moment to build on onshore wind’s successes of providing low-cost, deliverable clean power, as well as thousands of new jobs up and down the UK.
We will use an online platform to deliver Onshore Wind Energy 2020. This virtual environment, will contain a fully operational exhibition hall, live and on-demand sessions in our auditoriums, virtual chats and networking lounges.
Position your business as a market leader in onshore wind. We have multiple opportunities available for you to choose from to gain an advantage in this new and exciting development in onshore wind.
|DOWNLOAD SPONSORSHIP BROCHURE||DOWNLOAD EXHIBITION CONTRACT|
|RenewableUK Member Company||£1,000 + VAT|
|Non-Member Company||£2,000 + VAT|
- Easy to build your virtual stand packed with digital features
- 8 delegate passes
- Access to 150+ delegates / introductions to delegates you want to virtually meet during the show (that you can’t get through to via the profile search)
- Gain valuable data analytics about stand visitors
- Connect instantly in groups or 1-2-1 via text, audio or video calls
- Timed exhibition slots
- Promotion of company exhibiting through our communications (social media / website / emails)
- Direct website link/ profile from our website back to company website
- Assistance from the events team with any queries / questions from day 1 on signing up.