Tuesday 03 November #Onshore20
In March 2020, following strong and sustained advocacy from RenewableUK and our members, the UK Government announced that next year it will run the first CfD auction open to wind and solar in five years. Alongside projects looking to come forwards on the merchant market, and those securing corporate power purchase agreements, the reopening of the CfD to onshore wind his will provide an opportunity for significant potential growth in the sector. This is the moment to build on onshore wind’s successes of providing low-cost, deliverable clean power, as well as thousands of new jobs up and down the UK.
Position your business as a market leader in onshore wind. We have multiple opportunities available for you to choose from to gain an advantage in this new and exciting development in onshore wind.
Why get involved?
- Easy to build your virtual stand packed with digital features
- Showcase your brand to the onshore wind market
- Gain valuable data analytics about stand visitors
- Connect instantly in groups or 1-2-1 via text, audio or video calls
- Timed exhibition slots
- Excellent value for money - all packages include multiple passes for you, your company and your guests.