Call for Papersramme
Introducing a fantastic opportunity for those working in onshore wind to join the debate and speak at our Onshore Wind Energy 2020 conference. We are now accepting papers for presentation opportunties to build a programme not to be missed. To submit a paper on any of the submission topic parameters listed below, please complete the submission form using the link above.
Future business models
* Opportunities in ancillary and flexibility markets
* What can be done to support wholesale price/revenue stacking e.g. green hydrogen, batteries and co-location
* PPA and merchant models
* Responding to low, long term prices
* Delivering net zero targets vs economic recovery.
Contracts for Difference FAQ!
* Revisiting, in detail, the CfD to explore the mechanisms of auctions for onshore wind
* Considerations on bidding into the auction
* How do costs of Pot 1 technologies compare five years on from the last CfD auction.
Planning, communities and supply chain across the life cycle of a wind farm
* Planning for onshore in in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
* Local benefit and community engagement
* Community ownership of onshore wind assets
* How do we incubate local content and supply chain?
Turbine technology and asset management
* Innovative solutions to O&M including A.I and automation, predictive maintenance etc
* Solutions for repowering and life extension
* The use of data to inform asset management strategies
* The latest turbine technologies including innovations.
Deadline for submission
Extension: Friday 5 June 2020
Expected notification of submissions: Friday 12 June 2020. However, abstracts may be accepted on a rolling basis, and early notifications might be made where possible.