Onshore Wind Energy 2020
Tuesday 03 November #Onshore20
Following a five-year hiatus, the UK government has signalled that the UK onshore wind market is back open for business by resuming contract for difference auctions for onshore wind and solar. RenewableUK’s Onshore Wind Energy 2020 is the event to attend for businesses wanting to enter or re-enter the UK onshore market.
The UK onshore wind market is set to be significant; as a highly deliverable technology, onshore wind will play an important role in boosting economic recovery and helping to meet the UK’s net zero target. This event is therefore a must-attend for all businesses engaged in onshore wind projects – from developers to the supply chain – to learn about the latest market and policy developments and explore the key questions facing the industry, as well as to meet virtually with project developers and key industry stakeholders.
Onshore Wind Energy 2020 will bring together business leaders and experts from across the industry to:
- Provide market-leading insight into the size of the potential market and the upcoming CfD auction
- Create an opportunity for digital networking, connecting project developers with supply chain and service providers to enable you to make these connections despite the current Coronavirus pandemic
- Give delegates the opportunity to deep dive into key technical areas such as planning and grid development
- Hear from key onshore wind investors about how to attract investment into projects
- Hear about the latest innovations in operations and maintenance, repowering and asset management
- Get facts and evidence about the size of content opportunity based on new projects and new demand.