Webinar series | March – November 2021 | #RUKMilitaryTransitioning21
Since 2017, RenewableUK has been working with individuals seeking to transition from a career in the military to one in renewables. RenewableUK is seeking to host a series of 90-minute webinars on various topics, tailored to an audience of military professionals seeking to consider careers in renewables.
- Friday 12 March - How to get a job in renewables?
- Friday 23 April - The role of operations
- Friday 28 May - The role of manufacturer
- Friday 2 July - The role of construction sector
- Friday 22 October - The Marine sector
- Friday 26 November - The supply chain and small SME's
The military is a priority for the renewable sector given the skills and competencies required by renewables, and the level at which they are nurtured in the military sector. Through our events, we create an enabling context by bringing renewables companies and professionals together with broader audiences to explore opportunities.
Further details on how to register will be issued soon, please revisit this page soon.