Clean Energy Careers: Transitioning from the military
Webinar series | March – November 2021 | #RUKMilitaryTransitioning21
Transitioning to a civilian career can be difficult for military personnel. Military experience brings a unique set of social and logistical skills and technological know-how conducive to a career in renewable energy. With a booming, diverse workforce, renewable energy can be your answer to a new and fulfilling career. Attend this webinar series and explore the various career pathways available to you.
Date and topics
Full programme schedule will be issued soon, please revisit this page for further updates.
- Friday 12 March | How to get a job in renewables?
- Friday 23 April | The role of operators & developers
- Friday 28 May | The role of manufacturers
- Friday 02 July | The renewables construction sector
- Friday 26 November | The supply chain and SMEs
- Date TBC | The marine sector.
RenewableUK’s new Transitioning from the military webinars as part of its Clean Energy Careers webinar series are the only dedicated events of their kind available, offering:
- Six, short, focussed webinars homing in on the various renewable energy sectors
- Access to recruiters and insight into their hiring criteria and the required skills and competencies required via exclusive sessions and interactive Q&As
- Unparalleled networking opportunities with representatives from the renewable energy sector
- Access to exclusive business intelligence and careers advice
- Free to all to attend
- Supported and designed by the industry for the industry.
Who will you meet?
Former military personnel, HR professionals, recruitment agencies, training providers, trade associations, professional associations, developers, manufacturers and operators with training and apprenticeship schemes and the trade press.