While CfD funding and other government incentives and subsides have kept the renewable energy sector growing steadily, speed is now of the essence to achieve the UK’s Net-0 ambitions.
New sources of finance, new models and investment products are urgently needed to accelerate the energy transition and get capital to where it is needed most. Risk profiles, predictability of profits, amortisation schedules in merchant models, new offtakers from the corporate world all require collaborative problem solving to accelerate the flow of finance into the sector. Newer sectors such as energy storage, Hydrogen, EVs and other emerging tech are attracting investors – Join us to find out more.
- Discover – how the sector must adapt to the changes in funding and take advantage of the opportunities that different financing models offer
- Learn - About the ESG best practice, and with customer perception; the size and shape of the opportunity in renewables is paramount given the rapid growth of the sector and innovative technologies
- Share - Knowledge and network, with a view to facilitate dialogues which will lead to future deals
- Network / Connect - with 200+ delegates
- Access – Exclusive market intelligence reports and policy and guidance updates
- Discounts – RUK members enjoy discounted access to our events
Who will you meet
- Prospective financiers seeking to gain an understanding investing in renewables
- Business leaders (owners, developers, operators etc) the sector seeking to expand their funding sources
- Professional services providers (legal, accounting, consulting) who are likely to broker or participate in deals