RenewableUK's 14th International Health & Safety 2018
Wednesday 24 January 2018 | SEC, Glasgow
Thank you for attending RenewableUK's International Health & Safety 2018 Conference & Exhibition. Below are a few moments captured from the event.
Download the Event Guide below:
Join senior industry figures discussing good practices, challenges and opportunities: Hugh McNeal, Chief Executive, RenewableUK, John McDonald, Chief Executive Officer, OPITO, Jonathan Cole, Managing Director - Offshore, ScottishPower Renewables & G+ Chair, Rachel Ruffle, Managing Director, UK & Ireland, RES and Louise Kingham, Chief Executive, Energy Institute.
Join high level speakers in the following sessions at the conference:
- Emergency Response
- Construction (Design and Management) Regulations
- The Role of Technical Standards & Certification
- Drones: Integrating them Safely into Your Projects' Plans
- Wind Turbine Safety Rules
- Arc Flash
NEW Side Event: Commercial Opportunities in China
During a new Lunch and Learn session and in advance of an increase in offshore wind activity in China over the next two years, the British Embassy in Beijing has identified specific technical areas and buyers for UK companies to target. This presentation will outline these alongside the opportunity to access them during ‘UK-China Offshore Wind Week’. The China Britain Business Council will also provide an overview of the services available to help British companies do business in China.
All attendees to the event are welcome to this session.
RenewableUK Health & Safety Awards
RenewableUK looks forward to presenting the following awards during the Opening Session:
- RenewableUK Health & Safety Innovation Award 2018
- Jerry Carnell Special Commendation Health & Safety Award 2018
Join RenewableUK and partners to advance your knowledge in:
1. International developments in risk management related to onshore wind, offshore wind, wave & tidal, and new technologies
2. Current RenewableUK work streams in the areas of health, safety, wellbeing, skills, and competency
3. Current G+ work streams
4. National regulatory compliance in the context of a global industry
5. International product and solution offerings from industry partners
Who should attend?
View who is already attending - download the attendee list
- RenewableUK members * (senior industry leaders, H&S managers, project managers, site managers and personnel with either primary or secondary emergency responsibilities)
- Non-Members (regulatory stakeholders, emergency response service stakeholders, and industry partners)
* RenewableUK members can attend for free. Note members will be required to sign into the Member Area to get a free pass. Please have your Member Area login details available when you register, or contact Jeremy Sullivan or +44 (0)207 901 3000 if you need new login details.