Global Offshore Wind 2022
Registration is now live for #RUKGOW22 - Book now!
Highlights from 2022 include:
Highlights for 2022 include:
- New Supply Chain Studio
- Innovation Theatre by Vestas
- Energy Transition Zone by ScottishPower Renewables
- Partnerships Hub by Siemens Gamesa
- Ground-breaking conference with 200 speakers
- EnergyPulse GOW insights bulletin and demos
- Buzzing exhibition with 170 companies
- Networking opps with 4000 attendees from 40+ countries
- Tours to the SGRE blade factory and GE grid factory
- Members' welcome reception, exhibitor networking drinks reception, after-party and more...
Strategic event partners 2022
Dive into the Global Offshore Wind experience
Walk the floor at our sell-out Global Offshore Wind 2021 exhibition with our exciting new 360 video views of the event!
#RUKGOW22 in Numbers
Connect and interact in person and digitally
Multiple packages to suit all budgets
Technical solutions to industry challenges
Pavilions, attendees & trade delegations
- Position yourself as an industry leader alongside 170 other industry-leading exhibitors
- Showcase your business in an exclusive branded space to thousands of global attendees
- Shorten your sales cycle and meet face-to-face with decision-makers from prospective clients
- Choose from a variety of stand and brand packages to suit your business needs
Book your stand
- Network with 4000 offshore wind professionals and 170 exhibitors from 40+ countries
- Learn from the experiences of 200 expert speakers over two days of intense debates, panels and workshops
- Personalise your experience and build a bespoke itinerary of sessions and meetings with our digital event platform
- Support your industry by attending this event organised by your trade association RenewableUK
Register your interest
- Hear from over 200 world-class speakers across two days both in-person and on our virtual platform
- Access the main conference and two specialist theatres, pre-recorded content, live-streamed sessions and more
- Address your questions directly to the panel via an array of interactive digital tools in our bespoke event platform
- Save hours of recorded content for future viewing at your convenience
"To build the energy systems of the future, events like #RUKGOW21 are critical, to harness the collective learnings of the industry and ensure all segments are benefiting from the continued development of offshore wind around the globe."
" With the next several decades of the offshore wind industry in mind, conversations had at #RUKGOW21 will continue to shape the thinking we need as an industry to develop the workforce of the future."
"#RUKGOW21 enables our experts and leaders to connect and share knowledge and ideas, and showcase technology solutions to drive the energy transition and achieve net zero. So I am really excited to see green hydrogen at the forefront of this event."
"...cutting edge technology and innovative solutions (such as the recently announced Siemens Gamesa recyclable blades) all play a crucial part in halting climate change. Global Offshore Wind brings together industry experts and governments having meaningful conversations about getting us closer to our net zero ambitions."
“I’m really excited about to be a part of #RUKGOW21 and to be able to come together with industry colleagues once again to share the ideas and learnings which will continue to power the offshore wind sector as the key driver to achieve net zero. As someone who is a passionate advocate for Inclusion and Equity, I’m pleased to see more diversity on the conference programme than in previous years.”
Event lead - Floorplan & registration
Sponsorship & exhibition sales
Marketing & social media
Media & press
Tel: +44 (0)20 7901 3000