Be part of the UK's largest international offshore wind event which is coming back to London, especifically designed for the safety and well-being of our participants. There are different ways to ensure your company and brand stands out at this global event.
Our events continuously evolve to remain topical and fresh, ensuring positive ROI for attendees, exhibitors and sponsors. Building on the success of past Global Offshore Wind events for new opportunities which include incredible benefits of:
- Exposure — reach a dedicated audience of key decision makers and industry influencers.
- Networking & ROI — communicate directly with the renewables community and media before, during and after the event.
- Lead Generation — increase your business relations and generate sales opportunities.
- Brand Positioning — position your brand and stand out from the crowd.
With an outstanding reputation for being at the core of the renewables industry, RenewableUK events guarantee that you will leave with the most up-to-date industry knowledge available and be better prepared for future change.
With the exhibition sold-out we've had to extend the event foot-print to accommodate the unprecedented demand. Book your stand or choose from one of our exciting sponsorship opportuntiies to raise your profile.
- Global reach - Exhibition space includes live and digital stands.
- Promote your business success by generating high quality business leads face to face and virtually.
- Showcase your brand and team, chose your preferred location.
- Shorten your sales cycle and meet face to face with decision makers from prospective clients under one roof.
- Position yourself as an industry leader alongside other offshore wind pioneers in the race to reach net zero.
Promotion of company exhibiting through our social media / website an d email communicaitons.
Full Shell Scheme
|RenewableUK Sponsoring & Company Level Member Rate||£345 per m2||£315 per m2|
|Associate Level Members and Non-Members
||£495 per m2||£445 per m2|
- Company profile and contacts displayed in the event guide, website and pre-event marketing emails, social media and onsite event collaterals
- 2 x complimentary exhibiton passes per 9m2 booked
- Conference X1 Pass for each additional 50m2 booked (e.g. 100m2 = 2 conference passes)
- Wider floor aisle gaps to comply with current distancing requirements with social distancing rules being top priority.
Terms and conditions:
- By signing the contract, exhibitors agree to the event terms and conditions outlined at the back of the exhibition contract
- Allocation of stands is strictly on a first-come first-served basis on receipt of a signed contract, according to availability
- All prices exclude VAT
- All stands must be paid for within 30 days of invoice date, or prior to the opening of the exhibition, whichever is sooner, or stands cannot be guaranteed
- Full Service / Shell Scheme stand includes: back and side walls, carpeting (grey), 1 company name board, 1 table and 2 chairs per stand, 1 electric point, 2 spotlights per 9m2 stand (e.g. up to 21m2 stand = 1 table , 2 chairs, 2 electric points, 4 spotlights), and cleaning service.
For more information and advice on on the above, please contact
Director of Business Development
Phone : +44 (0)20 7901 3011