Global Offshore Wind 2020 - route to net zero
28 - 30 October #RUKGOW20
RenewableUK’s Global Offshore Wind 2020 – more than a virtual event: it’s an immersion experience.
Offshore wind is key to enabling the UK and other global economies to achieve net zero. A strong partnership between industry and government, facilitated by RenewableUK, has been central to the development of offshore wind at the scale and pace required to meet our ambitious targets in the UK. Increasing capacity while addressing barriers to deployment is a strategic priority for the sector, in the UK and abroad, while the need to train a larger, well-skilled and diverse workforce is a main concern for us all.
Global Offshore Wind 2020 addresses these – and many more themes – over a three-day conference with over 400 speakers whose presentations can be viewed on demand. Whether you work for a developer, and OEM, a distributor, any part of the supply chain, or you do analysis, study or write about offshore wind, Global Offshore Wind 2020 is the event to be at. We have adapted our event to the needs of our members and client companies, so in 2020 we will deliver Global Offshore Wind fully virtually, in a virtual conference, auditorium and exhibition hall, over three days, 28, 29 and 30 October.
Global Offshore Wind 2020 is more than a virtual conference: it is an immersion experience into the fascinating and topic world of offshore wind, with a deep dive into the role of offshore wind in the green economic recovery, international challenges and opportunities, barriers and openings, innovation and new markets.
By virtually attending Global Offshore Wind 2020 you will:
- Enhance your understanding of the role of offshore wind in the global push for decarbonisation
- Showcase your business within our virtual exhibition hall
- Meet and greet exhibitors and make yourself known
- Gain valuable analytics for your exhibition stand
- Engage with the supply chain and make the most of opportunities available
- See diversity at its best, meeting RenewableUK's female speaker targets
- Attend roundtables, masterclasses, industry insights sessions
- Attend a dedicated Youth Fair designed to promote the sector to the new generation.