27 - 28 October | Manchester Central | #RUKGOW20
Global Offshore Wind 2020 - route to net zero
Due to the current situation with COVID-19, we have taken the difficult decision to move our Global Offshore Wind 2020 event to later in the year. Our primary concern remains the health of all our partners, sponsors, exhibitors and attendees. The new show days are Tuesday 27 October and Wednesday 28 October 2020 and the event footprint and format remain unchanged.
This will be the 19th annual global event in the RenewableUK calender which is gaining momentum in it's transition to Net Zero. Global Offshore Wind will showcase the future of offshore wind; and offers its attendees the fanstatic opportunity to explore potential collobaration opportunties.
Attend the premier offshore wind event in the world's largest offshore wind market. Experience this exciting sector come to life over two jam-packed days of political keynotes, expert panels, debates, procurement tenders, sector deal updates, COP 26 wind agenda, disruptive innovation, business partnering, international pavilions, inward delegations and much more providing unique analysis on growth of global markets for offshore wind.
- The next steps for the world’s largest market accelerating the transition.
- Enhance understanding of role for offshore wind in global push for decarbonisation.
- The road to COP26 with enhanced international offering.
- Showcase your business at the premier offshore wind event in the world's largest offshore wind market.
- There are so many ways to engage with the global supply chain at this event, your challenge will be to fit it all in!
- Diversity at its best meeting RenewableUK's minimum female speaker targets.