poster Presentations & AWaRD
Submission Deadline: 17.00 | Friday 31 May
Global Offshore Wind 2019 is the an ideas hub for latest process and technological innovation and research. Submit an abstract today for a chance to present your ideas to a global audience from our exclusive Poster Presentation area in the main exhibition.
- Title, Summary (100 words), Content (450 words)
- Submission deadline: 17.00 on Friday 31 May
- Review & Acceptance: early June
- Energy Transition
- Operations & maintenance
- Systems & energy transition
- Technology & innovation
- H&S and skills
- Sector deal
- Business development, supply chain
- Construction & installation
- Environment & consenting (surveys)
- Market update/market opportunities
- Subsea Cables
Submissions close on Friday 31 May 2019. Your poster abstract will then be reviewed and you will be informed as soon as possible but no late than the first week of June 2019 whether your poster abstract has been accepted into the programme.
Delegates get to vote for the most innovative and inspiring poster presentation over the course of the event, culminating in the Award for the Best Poster being presented at the event.