Global Offshore Wind 2018, 19 - 20 June | Manchester Central
The World's Largest Dedicated Offshore Wind Energy
Conference and Exhibition in 2018
Build relationships that matter. 2,500 participants from 50 countries will connect the global industry under one roof. That's impressive access to expertise, new markets, sector leaders, customers and stakeholders
Take action with a comprehensive understanding of market opportunities, trends, project intelligence, technologies and the disruptive future facing the offshore wind sector all within the world-class conference programme.
Generate more leads, close more deals, maximise your exposure and become more competitive in your operations. Reserve your space now and join 150 leading exhibitors in the global showcase for offshore wind
|Download Event Guide|
- Latest process, service and technological innovations
- Dynamic series of quick-fire presentations
- Fire-side chats with thought leaders
- Launch of RenewableUK Switch List
- Procurement opportunities – Hear from Tier-1 suppliers on their latest project needs.
- Meet the buyers – Free B2B services connecting UK business into Europe and beyond.
- UK Sector Deal, Investment and Supply Chain Contracts
- Export opportunities – Market updates from France, Belgium, Turkey, China, Taiwan, USA and other markets.
- Inward trade delegations – including the largest from China.
- Talks from inspiring speakers about how they got their start in offshore wind
- Hands-on learning and a chance to meet employees across the industry
- Networking lunch and a chance to learn one-to-one with others
- Career and CV surgeries to help you with career or educational choices
- Exhibition tours and a chance to meet leading companies.