Tickets & Pricing
- To book a pass, register online here (note it is a two-stage registration; delegates will need to register for an account first then add tickets)
- Pre-registration is essential. Onsite registrations are subject to an additional 10% onsite surcharge.
- All prices are subject to UK VAT (20%)
- Payments by invoice closed on Tuesday 8 May. All payments will now need to be made using a Credit or Debit Card.
- Terms and conditions apply (also see details below)
- Lunch will be provided to Speakers only. An option to pre-book a Networking Lunch pass is available to all other passes.
- For registration enquiries, please contact LiveBuzz on +44 (0)843 178 1275
- Discover your pass benefits here
Register today for a chance to win one of these exciting prizes:
- One lucky company will get the chance to win RenewableUK corporate level membership for free till the end of 2018. (open to members & non-members). Winner will be announced on Day 2 of #RUKGOW18
- Two lucky delegates will each win a full conference pass, to enter you must register and pay for a exhibition visitor or conference pass to the event by Wednesday 13 June. Winners will be announced on Thursday 14 June.
RenewableUK Members (Sponsoring and Company Levels
|Pass Type||Standard Rate|
|Single day Conference||£499 +VAT|
|Two day Conference||£699 +VAT|
|Single day Exhibition||£49 +VAT|
|Two day Exhibition||£99 +VAT|
|One Conference Session*||£150 +VAT|
- Reduced rates apply for RenewableUK Sponsoring and Company Level member companies that have paid membership fees up to and including 31 December 2018.
- *Conference session upgrades are available to any exhibition pass. Tickets can be purchased so you can attend conference sessions of your choice throughout the event. They can also be given out to colleagues. Conference session tickets are unlimited.
Non-Members (and Correspondent RenewableUK Members)
|Pass Type||Standard Rate|
|Single day conference||£699 +VAT|
|Two day conference||£998 +VAT|
|Single day exhibition||£99 +VAT|
|Two day exhibition||£198 +VAT|
|One Conference Session*||£200 +VAT|
- *Conference session tickets are available to any exhibition pass. Tickets can be purchased so you can attend conference sessions of your choice throughout the event. They can also be given out to colleagues. Conference session tickets are unlimited.
|Single day Conference||£295 +VAT|
|Two day Conference||£395 +VAT
- When booking you will be asked to provide confirmation of your status.
Student Pass (Undergraduates) and Apprentices
|Single day Conference||£99 +VAT|
|Two day Conference||£198+VAT|
- A copy of your NUS/student card and an official letter from the head of your university, department or institution will be required in order to demonstrate your full time student status.
Networking Lunch Pass **Deadline Tuesday 12 June""
Hot lunches can be pre-brought for £30 +VAT per delegate.
- Lunches will only be provided to Speakers on the day they are speaking. Networking Lunch Passes are available to purchase for all other pass holders. There will also be public catering in the exhibition halls for purchases onsite.
- Must be ordered by Tuesday 12 June
On the day of speaking, all speakers will be issued with a complimentary conference pass which will be arranged by RenewableUK. If you are only speaking on one day and wish to attend another, speakers are entitled to a 20% discount off the member or non-member rate by contacting LiveBuzz directly on RenewableUK@LiveBuzz.co.uk or telephone on +44 (0)843 178 1269.
Renewable World is the chosen charity of RenewableUK and works with partners in East Africa, South Asia and Central America, to relieve poverty in energy poor communities by providing access to clean energy sources which improve health, education, nutrition, sanitation, training and income in the developing world. As a delegate to any RenewableUK event, you can compensate for your carbon emissions but donating an amount to Renewable World as part of your the registration process.
|Compensate for your CO2 emissions|
|Delegates travelling within the UK||£5 +VAT*|
|Delegates travelling from outside UK||£10 +VAT*|
* Additional fee during registration
|Tuesday 19 June|
|Exhibition||09.30 - 17.00|
|Conference||09.15 - 17.00|
|Networking Reception||17.00 - 19.00|
|Wednesday 20 June|
|Exhibition||09.30 - 16.00|
|Conference||09.15 - 17.00|
Terms & Conditions
- Payment Terms are 30 days from date of booking or immediately if the booking is made within 4 weeks of the event.
- RenewableUK operates a no-payment-no-entry policy. Payments must be made in full prior to the event or delegates will be refused entry.
- For cancellations made more than 56 days before the event date a cancellation fee of 50% of the invoice value will be applicable. Cancellations cannot be accepted within 56 days of the event date and the full fee will be charged. Changes to delegate names can be made at any time, but delegate places may not be shared.
- For payments made by invoice an administration fee of £9.95 per booking will apply. To avoid this surcharge please book online by credit or debit card.
- RenewableUK reserves the right to change the advertised speaker programme due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Accommodation is not included in the delegate fee.
- Payment by invoice closes on Tuesday 8 May, after this point payment must be made by credit card.
- Onsite registrations at the event venue are subject to an additional 10% on-site surcharge. Pre-register online to avoid this.