RenewableUK exhibitions are the shop front and showcase for our industry.
RenewableUK exhibitions will allow you access to your customers in a relaxed yet focussed atmosphere. Along with our sponsorship packages, our exhibitions offer a wealth of opportunity for you to complement your brand communication with access to thousands of delegates per year.
Global Offshore Wind 2018 heads back to Manchester after a successful year off whilst we co-organised Offshore Wind Energy 2017 in London. The event promises to be bigger and better than ever before with a world leading conference programme, product demonstrations, networking drinks, dinners, business meetings and much more!
With over 2,500 people expected at the event Global Offshore Wind 2018 is the place to showcase your solutions, talk policy and influence decision makers. Get in touch today to book your space!
Rates to Exhibit
Stands are allocated on a first-come first-served basis on receipt of a signed contract..
|Space Only Bookings|
|RenewableUK Membership Level||Standard Rate|
|Sponsoring & Company Level Members||
£265 +VAT (per m²)
|Other Member Levels & Non-Members||£380 +VAT (per m²)
|Shell Scheme / Full Service Bookings*|
|RenewableUK Membership Level||Standard Rate|
|Sponsoring & Company Level Members|| £295 +VAT(per m²)
|Other Member Levels & Non-Members||£425 +VAT (per m²)
* Shell scheme stands include back and side walls, carpeting (grey), 1 x company name board, 1 x table and 2 x chairs, 1 x electric point, 2 x spotlights per 9m2 (e.g. 18m2 stand 1 x table, 2 x chairs, 2 x electric points, 4 x spotlights) along with a daily cleaning service.
What does a Stand Package include?
All Space Only and Shell Scheme Exhibitors are entitled to:
- 1 complimentary company description in the Exhibition Guide (note deadline of Friday 4 May 2018).
- 2x complimentary Exhibitor Staff Passes per 9m2 booked, plus access to 1 x Conference Session during the event.
- 1x complimentary Conference Pass for up to 50m2 booked, plus 1 complimentary Conference Pass for each additional 50m2 booked (e.g. 120m2 = 2 x conference passes).
- A direct link from the exhibitors list to the exhibitors’ websites.
- Additional conference passes may be purchased with a 10% discount on the standard rate.
Book your Exhibition Stand
STEP 1: View the exhibition floorplan and select your 3 preferred stand numbers
STEP 2: Download and complete the Exhibition Contract, circling the appropriate rate for your membership level
STEP 3: Email your form to exhibitions@RenewableUK.com, or fax it to +44 (0)20 7901 3001
STEP 4: RenewableUK reviews and confirms the booking then issues an invoice.
Notes & Conditions
- All prices are per stand and exclude VAT.
- All stands must be paid for within 30 days of invoice date, or prior to the opening of the exhibition, whichever is sooner, or stands cannot be guaranteed.
- For detailed terms and conditions of booking and payment, please refer to RenewableUK’s standard terms and conditions, outlined on page 2 of the exhibition contract.
- Allocation of stands is strictly on a first-come first-served basis on receipt of a signed contract, according to availability. RenewableUK regrets that stands cannot be reserved by phone or email.
- By signing the contract, exhibitors agree to RenewableUK's terms and conditions as outlined in the exhibition contract.
Your Exhibitor Manual will contain all details about the event including build-up and break down times, recommended stand contractors, exhibitor guide entry submissions, additional order forms and lots of other event information. If you have contractors, you can assign them any stand-related tasks via the manual. All exhibitors will be sent usernames and passwords to access the manual in due course.
Exhibition Opening Times
|Tuesday 19 June||09.30-17.00|
|Wednesday 20 June||09.30-16.00|
Networking Reception - further details to come
You will receive a link to your own individual registration hub where you can book your complimentary passes and any additional event passes you may require. All complimentary passes can be registered through the Exhibitor Manual when live.
All exhibitors are required to meet the following deadlines through the Exhibitor Manual.
|Exhibitor guide entry||4 May 2018|
|Exhibitor Guide categorisation||4 May 2018|
|Health & Safety declaration form||25 May 2018|
|Risk Assessment form and Method forms (space stands only)||25 May 2018|
|Nameboard order form (shell scheme stands)||25 May 2018|
* Please view the manual for details of all other deadlines.
Expose your brand at Global Offshore Wind 2018 and book an advert in the event guide received by all delegates and exhibitors.
Don’t miss the opportunity to include an advert and expose your brand during the event.
- Download the fill in the Ad Booking Form
- Complete the Ad Booking Form by 14 May 2018
- Return to Exhibitions@RenewableUK.com
Exhibiting on a Budget
Stand Out from the Crowd Without Great Expense
Book a Shell Scheme Stand rather than Space Only
View some examples
When booking stand space a space only stand is cheaper per sqm but any additional items must be purchased as you really just get the space only! If exhibiting on a budget a shell scheme stand is often the most cost effective option. A shell scheme stand includes:
- Back and side walls
- Carpeting (grey)
- 1 x Company Nameboard
- 1 x table
- 2 x chairs
- 1 electric point per 9 sqm
- 2 x spotlights per 9 sqm
Selecting the right stand for you
Try to assess the likely traffic flows and establish points of interest which will stop the visitors in the aisle.
Consider access onto and around your stand – is it easy for delegates to approach your stand?
Dressing your stand
When it comes to setting up your stand remember the 3 Second Rule;
- Your visitor needs to know who you are and what you can do for them in no more than 3 seconds!
- You can achieve this by using bright colours and graphics or simply by ensuring you do not overcrowd your stand with literature and leaflets. A cluttered stand will just confuse visitors.
- This way the exhibitor receives a strong immediate message on who you are and what you do.
- Curved pull up banners work well on a shell scheme stands due to the fact they are facing the delegate so they are surrounded by your message the whole time they are on your stand.
- This is more cost effective than getting graphics designed for your panels.
- If you have posters you can also cover the panels with these, however remember to use Velcro sticky pads as blu-tac does not work.
- If possible, introduce movement into your display – audio visual, samples or product demonstrations.
Getting the most out of your stand
Make sure that you tell all your contacts that you will be exhibiting
There are lots of ways that you can do this to ensure they will visit your stand during the exhibition. This is FREE so ensure you make the most of this!
- Use the logos and footers you will find on our event site soon to promote your stand
- Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter (#RUKGOW18)
- Hold a competition or reception on your stand to encourage footfall
- Feature your competition or reception in our Daily News which is distributed at Global Offshore Wind and RenewableUK Annual Conference and Exhibition to all attendees and exhibitors
When you look at the statistics for RenewableUK events you will see that nearly 70% of attendees have final purchasing authority or direct influence. Do not miss out on the opportunity to make contact with these individuals.
- Make a list of your objectives
- Brief and de-brief your staff on a daily basis
- Try to avoid asking exhibitors closed questions as this will not result in leads!
- Remember to take breaks from your stand and drink plenty of water to keep hydrated!
Follow up on leads
Make sure you follow up on any leads you make at the exhibition:
- Remember to take all business cards and notes you have from the show when it is over and organise into lists of email follow ups and phone call follow ups
- Make appropriate follow ups within 48 hours of the end of the exhibition
- Follow all your visitors on their social media sites, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook – they may even follow you back
- Don’t leave it too long before you follow up a second time if required
For further information or to book a stand at any of our events please contact Exhibitions@RenewableUK.com