Global Offshore Wind 2018
19 - 20 June | Manchester Central
Don’t miss out on the year’s largest offshore wind event. There are so many ways to engage with the global supply chain, your challenge will be to fit it all in!
- NEW - Share Fair Stage – hear the latest opportunities in global markets – Europe + USA, China, Japan, Taiwan
- NEW – Innovation Theatre – quiz leading industry figures and get you head around the latest tech
- NEW - B2B – free to all – 20 minute business introductions
- Social Networking – dinners, cocktail receptions, entertainment
- Expert panels and debate – grid and smart systems, new tech, markets, people and skills
- Exhibition – showcasing products and services
- Pavilions – business clusters from Europe, USA and Asia
Exhibition Bookings - Book your stand now!
Book you stand from £2665 – turnkey exhibition pack including three passes, conference sessions and B2B networking
Call for abstracts now closed
Every strand of our programme will be showcasing how our industry is achieving cost reduction, embracing innovation and delivering reliable power into our energy system.
Topics include Market Developments, Innovation and Technology, Delivering Projects, Grid and Energy Systems.
The call for abstracts has now closed.
Increase Your Company Profile
Let us help you stand out from the crowd. There are many different ways to sponsor this event, whatever your budget. Contact David Moyle to create your bespoke package at email@example.com or call to discuss on +44 207 901 3011.
Download Event Flyer