Future Systems 2021
Webinar series | May – July 2021 | #RUKFutureSystems21
By 2030 renewable energy will dominate the energy system supported by new tech and services that will reveal exciting market opportunities. Overcoming the challenges in maintaining a stable grid at the lowest consumer cost is crucial. What more can our industry do? Discover more on these hot-button topics at our Future Systems webinars.
Dates and topics
RenewableUK’s new Future Systems webinar series is the only dedicated event of its kind offering:
- Four, short, focussed webinars homing in on the key issues affecting our future electricity system
- Access to exclusive case-studies discussing hybrid sites and join the interactive Q&As
- Unparalleled networking opportunities with representatives from the renewable energy sector
- Access to exclusive business intelligence covering the storage sector and net zero and the hydrogen roadmap as well as
- Access to cutting-edge technology combatting intermittency and providing grid resilience
- Free to all to attend to RenewableUK members
- Supported and designed by the industry for the industry
Who will you meet?
Grid specialists and stakeholders, trade associations, professional associations, developers, manufacturers and operators, planners, planning consultancies, national and local government and the trade press.
Get involved and be part of the event!
Do you want to speak at the event, or shape individually focussed series topics, or the whole series, why not become a sponsor? This and much more partner opportunities are available, please contact a member of the RenewableUK team - details found here.