Future Leaders 2022
Are you an aspiring leader within the renewables sector?
The renewable energy industry needs a cohort of empowered, inspired and diverse leaders to take the reins and deliver net zero. That's why RenewableUK, supported by the Shadow Board, have put together this unique, interactive series of events, to help develop and nurture aspiring future leaders. This event aims to foster and develop leadership skills by providing unprecedented access to some of the established and distinguished leaders within the renewables sector.
This unique event provides 30 attendees with the opportunity to learn, ask questions and collaborate with existing leaders and peers, through an intimate programme of panels, keynotes and workshop discussions. Apply now and don't miss this opportunity to learn from those who have paved the way, as well as network and connect with a diverse range of talented specialists who are eager to drive our industry to the next level.
'"Invaluable opportunity to meet and network in a small group setting with future and current leaders of the energy sector"
Gleeds Energy, Future Leader Attendee, May 2022
RenewableUK’s Future Leaders’ events are one of a kind, offering attendees the opportunity to:
- Engage: Celebrate achievement within the sector and discuss what it will take to achieve our net zero ambition, and how you can influence it
- Network: Connect with emerging industry leaders who share your ambition
- Connect: Be part of an inclusive, dedicated future network of professionals, led by the Shadow Board
- Learn: Learn from, and be inspired by the top industry leaders
- Develop: Discover ways to take the next step in your career and achieve your career goals
- Discover: Hear first-hand what it’s like to be on the RUK Shadow Board and find out more about future opportunities to be involved
- Interact: Participate in interactive workgroup sessions, focusing on the big issues
Who will you meet?
At each event, you will be able to network with over 30 emerging industry leaders who share your drive and ambition ranging from turbine engineers and vessel captains to marketing and HR professionals.