Floating Offshore Wind UK 2017
Tuesday 14th November 2017 | SEC, Glasgow
This premier Floating Offshore Wind UK 2017 conference and exhibition was co-organised by RenewableUK and Scottish Renewables and in partnership with Scottish Government and Offshore Renewable Energy Catapult. This one-day event consisted of a full day of keynotes including from Paul Wheelhouse MSP, Minister for Business, Innovation and Energy, presentations, debate, exhibition and networking.
Attendees will receive an email to access conference proceedings within one week post-event.
- Business leaders perspective
- Next steps for UK floating wind
- International perspectives
- Scale and cost reduction
- The industrialisation of floating offshore wind
- Technical sessions
- Focused access to floating wind leaders and experts
- RenewableUK Connect Networking Reception
- Determine how your company can contribute to floating offshore wind
- Exhibit to showcase your capabilities and products
Download event flyer:
Image Credit: Roar Lindefjeld / Statoil