EXHIBITION IS NOW OPEN
Thursday 31 October 2019 | 08.30 - 17.00 | P&J Live, Aberdeen
The exhibition will take place in Conference Suite IB-C located on the first floor and will start on Thursday 31 October.
- The UK's largest dedicated floating offshore wind event
- Position yourself as an industry leader alongside 20+ floating offshore wind pioneers and game-changers
- Showcase your business in your exclusive branded space to the floating offshore wind community
- Grow your business by generating high quality leads from 500+ delegates
- Shorten your sales-cycle and meet face-to-face with descision makers from prospective clients
- Organised by members for industry
Exhibition RATES - Outstanding Value!
The exhibition will take place in Conference Suite 1B and 1C located on the first floor and includes a networking lunch.
- RenewableUK and Scottish Renewables Members: £1295 + VAT
- Non-members: £1695 + VAT
Joint Cables 2019 & Floating Offshore Wind 2019: 20% Discount Ex VAT. Contact Vicky Mant on +44(0)20 7901 3011
What does the stand package include?
*NEW for 2019* - RenewableUK will be offering a shell scheme set-up for all exhibitors exhibiting at Cables 2019 and Floating Offshore Wind 2019 events. The shell scheme will include:
3x2m sqm shell scheme walling | 1 x 500 watt power socket | 2 x 500 watt spot lights | 1 x name board | 1 x bistro table | 2 x chairs | includes 2 x conference passes
NOTES & CONDITIONS
- All prices are per stand and exclude VAT.
- All stands must be paid for within 30 days of invoice date, or prior to the opening of the exhibition, whichever is sooner.
- By signing the contract, exhibitors agree to the event terms and conditions (outlined at the back of the exhibition contract).
For more information on exhibition bookings and sponsorship opportunities contact Head of Business Development Vicky Mant on +44(0) 20 7901 3011