Tickets & Pricing
- Pre-registration is essential
- On-site registration is subject to an additional 10% surcharge
- All prices are subject to UK VAT
- If you are a member of Scottish Renewables but not RenewableUK, please click here for your discount code to register with the member rate
- Payment by invoice will only be accepted up until 18 September (six weeks prior to the event)
- Terms and conditions apply (also see details below)
RenewableUK and Scottish Renewables Members (Sponsoring & Company Level)
|RenewableUK/Scottish Renewables/AREG Members||£395 +VAT
|Correspondent members/Non-RenewableUK members||£595 +VAT|
Members of Scottish Renewables, please use this discount code to register with the member rate - SRDISCOUNT
Members of AREG, please use this discount code to register with the member rate - AREGDISCOUNT
When registering, please select the full delegate rate. You will then be asked to add the discount code at the end of the registration process where the discount will be added.
If you are also a member of RenewableUK as well as Scottish Renewables and/or AREG, please sign-in as a RenewableUK member where the discount will be given.
Please note that your membership status will be approved by your member organisation.
Why not attend #RUKCables18 the day after on 31 October 2018? Use code JOINTDC10 for a 10% discount when you register to attend the second event.
Academic, Charity, Government or NGO (ACGN) Pass
£295 + VAT
Student Pass (Undergraduates) and Apprentices
|£45 + VAT|
- A copy of your NUS/student card and an official letter from the head of your university, department or institution will be required in order to demonstrate your full time student status.
- Should you be interested in registering for a student pass, please contact Parul Patel on 0207 901 3000
All speakers will automatically be registered through RenewableUK with a complimentary conference pass.
All attendees to this event will receive complimentary tea/coffee and lunch.
Conference & Exhibition Opening Times
Registration & Exhibition Networking 08.45 - 09.30
Exhibition 08.45 - 15.30
Conference 09.30 - 16.30
Terms & Conditions
- Payment Terms are 30 days from date of booking or immediately if the booking is made within 4 weeks of the event.
- RenewableUK operates a no-payment-no-entry policy. Payments must be made in full prior to the event or delegates will be refused entry.
- For cancellations made more than 56 days before the event date a cancellation fee of 50% of the invoice value will be applicable. Cancellations cannot be accepted within 56 days of the event date and the full fee will be charged. Changes to delegate names can be made at any time, but delegate places may not be shared.
- For payments made by invoice an administration fee of £9.95 per booking will apply. To avoid this surcharge please book online by credit or debit card.
- RenewableUK reserves the right to change the advertised speaker programme due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Accommodation is not included in the delegate fee.
- Payment by invoice closes 6 weeks before all events, after this point payment must be made by credit card.
- On-site registrations at the event venue are subject to an additional 10% on-site surcharge. Pre-register online to avoid this.