Export & Supply Chain Opportunities with RenewableUK
We are collaborating with the Department for International Trade, Innovate UK and other stakeholders and have cherry picked a number of key global events at which to showcase UK expertise. We are creating a dynamic mix of activity, UK Pavilions, business partnering meetings, receptions and dinners that will help UK companies find new partners and exporting contracts.
Date: April 21-23, 2020
Location: Rhode Island Convention Center, 1 Sabin St, Providence, RI 02903, United States of America
The signature offshore wind event for the US market returns in 2020 to the home of the country’s first operational offshore wind farm – Rhode Island. Organised by the Business Network for Offshore Wind, and EIC, the event will once again bring together leading industry players from the US and abroad to connect, engage and discuss upcoming developments and opportunities in this crucial emerging market.
This is your exclusive opportunity to be part of the UK Group Pavilion at IPF 2020. Spaces are limited, so book your space now!
- Prime location - Booth 331 (400 sq ft)
- Expand your network : Grow your international profile at networking receptions and 1-2-1 B2B WindMatch sessions; Access to all the conference sessions; Support from Organising Partners
- Increase visibility: Your brand embedded in the pavilion design; Entry in published Event Guide and Online Listing (deadline March 2020); UK Delegation highlighted on official IPF website & program
- Demonstrate leadership: Exclusive thought leadership speaking slots and expert programme
- Access to dedicated meeting room
All the above takes place:
- UK Group Meeting Room 1 : Conference Level, Palace room
- UK Group Meeting Room 2 : 14th Floor, room 1401
- UK Group Networking zone: Empire State Ballroom I
- WindMatch Sessions Location: Museum
Head of Business Development
+44(0)20 7 901 3011