Export & Supply Chain Opportunities with RenewableUK
We are collaborating with the Department for International Trade, Innovate UK and other stakeholders and have cherry picked a number of key global events at which to showcase UK expertise. We are creating a dynamic mix of activity, UK Pavilions, business partnering meetings, receptions and dinners that will help UK companies find new partners and exporting contracts.
- China Wind Power 2019, 22 - 24 October, Beijing
- WindEurope Offshore 2019, 26-28 November, Copenhagen, Denmark
RenewableUK are once again partnering with Department for International Trade to host a UK Group Pavilion, networking events and tailored meeting programme throughout the week.
About China Wind Power
China Wind Power is the largest annual wind power trade event in China and provides the UK Group Pavilion a platform to meet and build relationships.
- 400 Chinese companies and 200+ companies from the rest of the world
- 40,000 visitors
- 60,000m2 floorplan
About the UK Group Pavilion
A UK branded business lounge staffed for the duration of the event by RenewableUK and DIT team.
- Innovative UK branded stand design including your company branding
- Private meeting rooms and informal lounge area and coffee area
- DIT curated targeted B2B meeting support and business introductions
- Translation service to facilitate B2B meetings
- Your company logo, profile and contact information in the UK bilingual brochure
- Listed as an exhibitor in the printed guide and website
- Pre-briefing webinar to help plan the event
- Complimentary event exhibitor passes
For more information contact: Vicky Mant, Head of Business Development, on +44(0)20 7901 3011
RenewableUK are proud to be organising the UK Group Pavilion at WindEurope Offshore 2019.
Attendance on the UK Group Pavilion along with enhanced packages are available. Please contact Garth Halliday for further details.
Head of Business Development
+44(0)20 7 901 3011