Business Development in China
China Wind Power 2018 UK Group Pavilion, Exclusive Developer Workshops and B2B programme
Dates: 17 - 19 October 2018
Location: Beijing, China
Venue: China International Exhibition Center
About China Wind Power
China Wind Power is the largest annual wind power trade event in China and provides the perfect opportunity to make connections with companies in emerging markets in China, as UK has shown expertise as being the Leading Offshore Wind generating country in the world. At the Pavilion, there will be B2B meetings, developer workshops, company branding and access to private meeting rooms to hold meetings.
About the UK Group Pavilion
A UK branded business lounge staffed for the duration of the event by RenewableUK and DIT team.
- UK branded stand design including your company branding
- Private meeting rooms and informal lounge area
- DIT curated targeted B2B meeting support and business introductions
- Translation service to facilitate B2B meetings
- Your company logo, profile and contact information in the UK bilingual brochure
- Listed as an exhibitor in the printed guide and website
- Pre-briefing webinar to help plan the event
- Complementary event passes
About the developer workshops and B2B meetings
To complement the brand exposure and B2B meetings at the UK Group Pavilion, Laurence Kidd, Head of Renewable Energy and Transmission, Dept for International Trade proposes to organise 2-3 workshops with Chinese developers in Yangjiang with UK companies who join the UK Pavilion.
Full day workshop with local authorities, developers, GEDI, turbine company and 1-2-1 meetings, including a tour of the Yangjiang industrial park and the Mingyang blade workshop all are included as part of the package.