Business Development in China
China Wind Power 2018 UK Group Pavilion, Exclusive Developer Workshops and B2B programme
Dates: 17 - 19 October 2018
Location: Beijing, China
Venue: China International Exhibition Center
About China Wind Power
China Wind Power is the largest annual wind power trade event in China and provides the UK Group Pavilion a platform to meet and build relationships.
- 400 Chinese companies and 200+ companies from the rest of the world
- 40,000 visitors
- 52,500m2 floorplan
About the UK Group Pavilion
A UK branded business lounge staffed for the duration of the event by RenewableUK and DIT team.
- Innovative UK branded stand design including your company branding
- Private meeting rooms and informal lounge area
- DIT curated targeted B2B meeting support and business introductions
- Translation service to facilitate B2B meetings
- Your company logo, profile and contact information in the UK bilingual brochure
- Listed as an exhibitor in the printed guide and website
- Pre-briefing webinar to help plan the event
- Complementary event passes
About the developer workshops and B2B meetings
To complement the brand exposure and B2B meetings at the UK Group Pavilion, DIT proposes to organise 2-3 workshops with Chinese developers.
This established format at developer HQ offices in Beijing provides UK companies a unique insight into the plans and needs of the developers, the regions and their partners and establishes key relationships with commercial leads.
A typical workshop programme first half of the meeting is a series of short company presentations followed by breakout discussions into relevant technical groups.
To learn more on the developer workshop plans, dates and visits to Chinese provinces contact: Laurence Kidd, Head of Renewable Energy and Transmission, Dept for International Trade Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Direct Tel: +86 20 8314 3005.