Programme - The Transport Industry
Topic: Clean Energy Exchange: Technology
Date: Wednesday 2 June 2021
Time: 10:00 - 11:30
Reducing carbon emissions is a priority for the transport sector and electrification will be the main route to net-zero. Opportunities to reconfigure how vehicles run – from electric vehicles to green hydrogen-based shipping, to entire overground rail networks powered by renewables – are now growing fast, with clean benefits. How does the Transport sector go about using clean energy to fundamentally alter how it powers everything – from trains to lorries to the entire transportation network?
- To learn from successful case studies from the various players in the sector
- To explore benefits of power purchase agreements including community investment and engagement, contract terms and prices, variable consumption volumes and more
- To learn how EV charging stations are being linked to onsite generation, energy storage and renewable PPAs
- To learn more about how to ensure regulatory compliance when it comes to reducing carbon emissions
- To consider how to generate shareholder value, value for money, and improve brand when it comes to clean energy and the electrification of transport
- To consider what you need to know before embarking on this journey
Full programme launched soon.
Are you interested in speaking at this event? Please contact the team.