Clean Energy Exchange 2021
Webinar Series | Feb – July 2021 | #CleanEnergyExchange21
This is the year of action to tackle climate change and deliver on climate sustainability commitments. RenewableUK and Solar Energy UK are delighted to run a series of virtual events to bring together buyers and sellers of clean energy to explore opportunities, learn how to remove barriers to procurement and establish robust cases for long-term investment in power purchase agreements. Each webinar will look at a specific sector’s needs and opportunities to power their operations and business processes with clean energy.
Dates and topics
- Tuesday 23 February | Technology
- Tuesday 30 March | Water
- Wednesday 02 June | Transport
- Thursday 01 July | Public Sector
The Clean Energy Exchange webinar series by RenewableUK and Solar Energy UK is the only dedicated virtual event of its kind offering attendees the opportunity to:
- Access four, focused webinars, each a deep dive into the energy needs of a specific sector.
- Influence UK decision makers developing the regulatory frameworks for power procurement and consumption in exclusive sessions and interactive Q&As
- Access to exclusive business intelligence reports and cutting-edge tech insights
- Attend for free for RenewableUK and Solar Energy UK members
Who will you meet?
Senior executives from procurement and corporate sustainability as well as CEO and board-level professionals, analysts, financial consultancies, banks, wind & solar developers and owners, local authorities, utilities, public sector representatives, local government, business analysts, professional associations, and trade press.