With more than 21,000 km of subsea cable expected to be installed between 2021 & 2025 worldwide in offshore wind alone, this is a market that continues rampant growth, challenging industry and regulators to adapt to the market developments. The sheer scale of offshore wind build-out plans in the UK, 40 GW by 2030, up from 10 GW to date, poses a significant challenge to the regulatory and industrial environment. What’s needed is a transformation of wind farm transmission model to a more hybrid solution, with the supply chain collaborating, ensuring a joined-up approach.
2021 Post Show Report
Take a deep dive into the discussion that took place at our 2021 Cables workshops:
Cables 2022 conference and exhibition offers attendees the opportunity to:
- Network / Connect - with 100+ subsea cables specialists
- Explore – The ways that the cables sector can collaborate with other industries to problem-solve
- Interact – Join the discussion at one of our expert led workshop tables
- Access – Exclusive market intelligence reports and policy and guidance updates
- Discounts – RUK members enjoy discounted access to our events
Who will you meet?
Offshore wind developers and manufacturers, grid specialists, cables installers, vessel manufacturer and owners. Stakeholders, trade associations, professional associations, planners, planning consultancies, national and regional clusters, training providers, H&S experts, airport, aircraft and drone specialist, national and local government, the trade press and more.