Please follow the guidelines below when submitting papers for review.
* Please complete all details outlined below. Incomplete submissions may not be used.
* Please supply the speaker biography of no more than 100 words. This should also include full name, job title and company.
* Word limit = please supply up to 500 words to support your submission's selections.
* Please note information within the submission will not be published and acts as support material to your submission.
* Your submission should be a general summary of what you want to present and submitted in paragraph form. All content should be written in third person narrative (no ‘I’ or ‘you’).
* Submissions will not be accepted for opening sessions.
* We are looking for ‘state of the art’ knowledge, insight, strong views, and content. We also encourage submissions to be controversial and informed.
* Submission should be targeted for a ‘mixed ability’ conference audience. Some delegates will know their specialist subject very well, others less so.
* Please do not use your abstract as an opportunity to market your own company. Sales pitches will not be accepted into the conference programme.
* If your submission were to be accepted, further information will be provided in due course on how your submission will be incorporated onto the programme.
* Acccepted submissions may include a PowerPoint presentation of length (usually between 5-10 minutes) and/or contribution to a panel covering similar topics areas.
* Your abstract will be reviewed by members or our Policy team, their Strategy Groups, and other volunteers.
Deadline for submission
Extension: Friday 5 June 2020
You will be notified after the abstract submission deadline has passed whether your abstract has been accepted or declined by Friday 12 June 2020.
However, abstracts may be accepted on a rolling basis, and early notifications might be made where possible.