Exhibition is now open
Tuesday 29 – Wednesday 30 October 2019 | P&J Live, Aberdeen
The exhibition will take place in Conference Suite IC located on the first floor and will start on Tuesday 29 October with networking lunch from mid-day.
- The UK's largest dedicated floating offshore wind event
- Position yourself as an industry leader alongside 20+ floating offshore wind pioneers and game-changers
- Showcase your business in your exclusive branded space to the floating offshore wind community
- Grow your business by generating high quality leads from 500+ delegates
- Shorten your sales-cycle and meet face-to-face with descision makers from prospective clients
- Organised by members for industry
Exhibition RATES - OUTSTANDING VALUE!
- RenewableUK and Subsea UK Members: £1295 + VAT
- Non-members: £1695 + VAT
Joint Cables 2019 & Floating Offshore Wind 2019 : Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What does the stand package include?
New this year, RenewableUK will be offering a shell scheme set-up for all exhibitors exhibiting at Cables and Floating Offshore Wind 2019 events. The shell scheme will include:
- 3x2m sqm shell scheme walling
- 1 x 500 watt power socket
- 2 x 500 watt spot lights
- 1 x name board
- 1 x bistro table and 2 x chairs
- 2 x conference passes
NOTES & CONDITIONS
- All prices are per stand and exclude VAT.
- All stands must be paid for within 30 days of invoice date, or prior to the opening of the exhibition, whichever is sooner, or stands cannot be guaranteed.
- By signing the contract, exhibitors agree to the event terms and conditions (outlined at the back of the exhibition contract).
- RenewableUK regrets that stands cannot be reserved by phone or email.
For more information on exhibition bookings and sponsorship opportunities contact Vicky.Mant@RenewableUK.com or call +44(0) 20 7901 3011.