31 October | AECC Aberdeen
Attend this new event designed to meet the needs of the cables industry. Tracking the entire cables lifecycle, Cables 2018 will focus on improving subsea power cable operating practices, reducing costs & risks, and improving subsea power cable efficiency and performance.
The growth offshore wind and interconnection mean that subsea power cables are an increasingly vital part of our energy system. The growing importance of subsea cables creates new opportunities for manufacturers, installers and services provides but also creates new challenges for cable protection and improve cable maintenance. Sharing our industry’s unique experience in subsea cables is key to developing innovative solutions for deploying and maintaining cables, which will enhance the sustainability and efficiency of this market.
Irish Sea Contractors
EDS HV Group
Head of Marine Licensing Operations
Marine Management Organisation
Boskalis Subsea Cables & Flexibles
Director Seabed Intervention
Helix Canyon Offshore
Global Sales & Business
Business Development Manager
EDS HV Group
Jan De Nul (UK) Ltd
Senior Executive - Contracts
4C Offshore Ltd
Managing Director of
Installation & Repair
This unique event will offer insights into the key issues surrounding asset integrity and reliability with highlights from the design, subsea survey, manufacture, installation, protection, repair, operation & maintenance and decommissioning of subsea power cables in the markets of offshore renewables, offshore transmission infrastructure and interconnectors. The power-packed event addresses the sector demand for industry-led engagement and aims to answer the following questions:
- Is the subsea power cable supply chain geared-up to meet the growing demand across survey, installation and manufacturing of, given the significant growth in international interconnectors and offshore wind ?
- Will reducing cable installation issues, manufacturing faults, and third party damage improve insurance provision and the financing arrangements for subsea cabling projects?
- Can collaboration across supply-chain, regulators and owner/operators drive learning, innovation and improvement across the sector?
Senior representatives from international companies including:
- Owners, developers and operators
- Insurers, Insurance brokers and underwriters
- Policy makers and legislators
- Subsea cable manufacturers and installers
- Subsea cable supply-chain
Event Partners Stand Out! Join as an Event Partner and help design the event and scope its objectives.