31 October | AECC Aberdeen
This industry led interactive workshop and networking opportunity is RenewableUK's first dedicated cables event. It's primary focus is to focus on improving subsea power cable operating practices, reduce costs & risks, and improving subsea power cable efficiency and performance.
This unique event will offer insights into the key issues surrounding ensuring asset integrity and reliability with highlights from the design, subsea survey, manufacture, installation, protection, repair, operation & maintenance and decommissioning of subsea power cables in the markets of offshore renewables, offshore transmission infrastructure and interconnectors. The event will take the form of a carefully crafted interactive workshop consisting of round tables, thought leader panel sessions and interactive presentations.
- Hear from key industry leaders in the subsea power cables market
- Co-operate with other thought leaders in evaluating the industry challenges, opportunities and threats.
- Find out about latest innovations and approaches.
- Engage with peers.
Senior representatives from international companies including:
- Owners, developers and operators
- Insurers, Insurance brokers and underwriters
- Policy makers and legislators
- Subsea cable manufacturers and installers
- Subsea cable supply-chain
Raise your profile by booking an exhibition stand or become an event sponsor. We have a variety of packages to suit your business needs. Contact Garth Halliday for more information.
Watch this space! The event programme, key speakers and registration will open shortly.