Tickets & Pricing
Registration is now open for both Wind & Aviation and Wind & Emergency Response events.
- Pre-registration is essential
- On-site registration is subject to an additional 10% surcharge
- All prices are subject to UK 20 % VAT
- Payment by invoice closes four weeks prior to the event. After this date, all payments must be paid using a Credit Card.
- Terms and conditions apply (also see details below)
|RenewableUK (Sponsoring & Company Level) members||£195 +VAT|
All speakers will automatically be registered with a complimentary conference pass.
Registration Terms & Conditions
- Payment Terms are 30 days from date of booking or immediate if the booking is made within 4 weeks of the event.
- RenewableUK operates a no-payment-no-entry policy. Payments must be made in full prior to the event or delegates will be refused entry.
- For cancellations made more than 31 days before the event date, a cancellation fee of 50% of the invoice value will be applicable.Cancellations cannot be accepted within 31 days of the event date and the full fee will be charged. Changes to delegate names can be made at any time, but delegate places may not be shared.
- RenewableUK reserves the right to change the advertised speaker programme due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Accommodation is not included in the delegate fee.
- Payment by invoice closes four weeks before all events, after this point, payment must be made by credit card.
- On-site registrations at the event venue are subject to an additional 10% on-site surcharge. Pre-register online to avoid this.