Wind & Aviation 2022
As the government ramps up efforts to meet net-zero, there is a lot of activity happening across the Wind & Aviation sectors. Now is the time to get involved and shape the future of how these two industries coexist.
Wind & Aviation will bring together key government and industry stakeholders, to discuss what's happening and what needs to happen to meet climate goals. It’s an important opportunity to collaborate, network and workshop the key challenges ahead. This is an industry-led event with a clear goal – to encourage and advance collaboration & coexistence between wind & aviation.
- Understand: Hear high level updates from the latest government and industry working groups
- Discover: Our new Pitch & Brew competition is the chance for radar and lighting companies to present their latest technologies and solutions to the industry
- Connect: with 200+ renewable energy and aviation experts at our networking reception and industry dinner, open to all delegates – hosted by Thales.
- Explore: Our workshops offer the opportunity to have collaborative, open conversations with government, key stakeholders and establish a joint approach to the challenges ahead
- Discount: Aviation stakeholders attend for free and RUK members enjoy a discounted access to the event
Who will you meet?
Key aviation stakeholders, airports, radar, lighting, and UAS manufacturers and operators, project developers, government, consultancies, national and regional business clusters, training providers, health & safety experts, professional associations, and trade press.