Wind & Aviation 2019 - #RUKAviation19
Tuesday 30 April 2019 | NEC Birmingham
This new one day event will consist of interaction between key stakeholders from government departments, agencies and industries on how we can develop an effective and world leading Communications, Navigation and Surveillance infrastructure with systems, services, regulations and standards that meet the future needs of the aviation (defence and civil) sectors, operating in a modern environment which includes wind energy infrastructure - this will also provide new global import and export opportunities as global wind levels increase.
There will be plenty of opportunities to showcase and engage with the key supply chain companies and key stakeholders throughout the event, with a networking reception, exhibition with networking lunch and refreshment breaks that includes a 1-2-1 meeting zone with a supporting App to schedule your meetings.
This event should be a must in your calendar for 2019. Here are some of the reasons why....
- Supported by key stakeholders - CAA, NATS & Scottish Government
- World-class conference with panel debates, presentations & demos
- B2B networking exhibition with over 20 innovative companies
- Access to vital guidance and reports
- Drones Operations & Risk Guidance Issue 1
- Offshore Renewables Aviation Guidance Issue 2
- Aviation Radar & Lighting Safeguarding and Mitigation Guidance Issue 1
- RenewableUK Aviation & Wind Strategy Paper
- Competitive pricing to exhibit, sponsor & attend
- Exclusive post event report with expert insight from strategic event partners and key stakeholders.
The event programme will be live shortly. Please contact Oankar Birdi for more information on how to get involved.
Image Credit: CHC Helicopter & Survitec