Workgroup MEETINGS, Receptions: Monday 27 April 2020
The Royal Air Force Club
Travelling by Public Transport
The Club is centrally located on London’s Piccadilly and is well served by both tube and bus. Bus stops C and D, serving routes 6, 9, 22, N9, N97, 14, 19, 38, N19, N38, are located directly outside of the Club. Hyde Park Corner Tube (5 minutes’ walk) Green Park Tube (10 minutes’ walk) Marble Arch Tube (15 minutes’ walk) London Victoria Tube and Mainline (20 minutes’ walk)
The Club does not have its own car parking facility.
Aviation event: tuesday 28 April 2020
The Royal Aeronautical Society (RAeS)
No. 4 Hamilton Place
There are various ways of getting to No. 4 Hamilton Place which are listing below. But for your ease of navigation, please use Transport for London website for the best travel routes.
Travel by Tube/Train:
Hyde Park Corner Tube Station (Piccadilly line):
- Take Exit Number 2 from the station and walk straight on and go down the stairs following the signs for Piccadilly through the subway.
- Turn right at the T-junction and exit the subway via the stairs facing you.
- Walk along Piccadilly keeping the Intercontinental Hotel on your left hand side.
- Hamilton Place is the first turning on the left and No. 4 Hamilton Place is the first building after the hotel.
Green Park Tube Station, (Piccadilly, Jubilee and Victoria, lines) is also only a short walk away.
- Walk towards Hyde Park Corner, with Green Park on your left.
- Hamilton Place is the last turning on the right, just beyond the Hard Rock Cafe.
Victoria Tube and Railway Station (Gatwick Express, District and Circle line, and Victoria line):
- Taxi - outside Victoria Station. Jounrye takes about 10-15 minutes.
- Bus - No. 38 to Clapton Pond from Victoria Bus station. Get off the fourth stop - Hyde Park Corner. Hamilton Place is the last turning on the right, just beyond the Hard Rock Cafe.
- Tube - take Victoria line from Victoria, get off after one stop at Green Park Station and follow the above instructions after exiting the station.
Car parking spaces can be found at either the Four Seasons Hotel, Hamilton Place (Congestion Charge applies) or the NCP Underground Car Park on Park Lane.