Registration pass types and rates
- Collaborative cross-industry discussions – Avaition based virtual workshops on radar & surveillance, lighting & marking and helicopter & drones operations.
- Partnership working – collegiate engagement between all participants, with multiple formats for industry to engage with key stakeholders including BEIS, Scottish Government, NATS, CAA, the MoD and European delegates.
- Dedicated networking – two days of 1-2-1s
- Industry, stakeholder and policy updates – hear from key attendees on how future strategy and solutions can be holistically addressed, consistent with overall Government policy.
- Strategic post-event report – workshops will develop potential solutions with stakeholders, with expertise and perspectives captured .
(Sponsoring & Company Level) members
|£195 + VAT|
|Non-members||£295 + VAT|
If you are a stakeholder interested in attending the event, please contact Alicia Green, Policy Analyst – Planning & Environment on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Terms & Conditions
- Terms and conditions apply, and pre-registration is essential.
- All prices are subject to UK 20 % VAT.
- Payment must be made paid using a Credit Card.