Wind & Aviation 2020 - #RUKAviation20
Tuesday 28 April 2020 | Royal Aeronautical Society, London
Join us in London this year for our second Wind & Aviation event. Building on the discussions and findings from last year's event, we will be holding a number of facilitated workshops to enable key aviation and wind stakeholders from government departments, agencies and industries to develop the future needs of the aviation (defence and civil) sectors, operating in modern wind energy infrastructure.
2020 Event Focus: Future Strategy
- Review of W&A 2019 key actions and progress updates.
- Annual event to support our industry’s messages to Government, industry & key stakeholders.
Supported by industry & key stakeholders, the 2020 event will feature the following interactive streams:
- Aviation radar and survelliance.
- Aviation lighting & marking.
- Helicopter & drones operations.
In addition, attendees will benefit from:
- Industry, B2B & stakeholder networking.
- An exclusive post event report with expert insight from strategic event partners and key stakeholders.
Further details on the programme will be issued soon, but for more information on how you can be involved in this year’s event, please contact Alicia Green, Policy Analyst – Planning & Environment at email@example.com.