Wind & Aviation 2019 - #RUKAviation19
Tuesday 30 April 2019 | NEC Birmingham
The world's only dedicated aviation and wind energy event in 2019!
Register from £195.00
- Supported by industry & key stakeholders - strategic event partner Thales, event partners AIFCL, CSpeed, G+, ScottishPower Renewables, Vattenfall & WindEurope, stakeholders CAA, NATS & Scottish Government and sponsored by NHV Group.
- Four intensive, interactive workshop streams
- B2B networking exhibition with over 20 innovative companies
- Access to vital guidance and reports
- NEW - Drones Operations & Risk Guidance Issue 1
- NEW - RenewableUK Aviation & Wind Strategy Paper
- NEW - RenewableUK Project Intelligence Aviation Special Report
- Offshore Renewables Aviation Guidance Issue 2
- Aviation Radar Safeguarding and Mitigation Guidance
- Competitive pricing to exhibit - from just £995.00
- Exclusive post event report with expert insight from strategic event partners and key stakeholders.
Image Credit: CHC Helicopter & Survitec