Wind & Aviation 2019 - #RUKAviation19
Tuesday 30 April 2019 | NEC Birmingham
This new event from RenewableUK will feature interactive sessions focusing on drones, helicopter operations, aviation radar mitigation and aviation lighting, and marking. Alongside this world-class conference will be a busy exhibition and demo zone offering first-hand insight into new technlogies, unparalleled stakeholder engagement and B2B networking opportunities.
This event should be a must in your calendar for 2019. Here are some of the reasons why....
- Supported by key stakeholders - CAA, NATS & Scottish Government
- World-class conference with panel debates, presentations & demos
- B2B networking exhibition with over 20 innovative companies
- Access to vital guidance and reports
- Drones Operations & Risk Guidance Issue 1
- Offshore Renewables Aviation Guidance Issue 2
- Aviation Radar & Lighting Safeguarding and Mitigation Guidance Issue 1
- RenewableUK Aviation & Wind Strategy Paper
- Competitive pricing to exhibit, sponsor & attend
The event programme will be live shortly. Please contact Dujon Goncalves-Collins for more information on how to get involved.
Image Credit: CHC Helicopter & Survitec