RenewableUK is pleased to offer members and non-members the opportunity to showcase your company and it's activities at the Wind & Aviation and Wind & Emergency Response 2019 events which take place on Tuesday 30 April at the NEC Birmingham.
Both events will run simultanenously with exhibition, B2B sessions and networking breaks taking place in Concourse Suite 2 to offer attendees of both events the chance to meet and engage with contacts from both sectors of the industry.
The online floorplan will be released soon.
What does a Stand Package Include?
Stands are allocated on a first-come first-served basis on receipt of a signed Exhibitor Contract.
- 2m x 1.5m open floor space, no walls suitable to place company pop-ups and banners
- 1 table, 2 chairs, and a power socket
- 1 complimentary passes including lunch, coffee breaks and entrance to the networking reception
- 1 x 50 word company description to be placed on the event website
- Direct link from the online exhibitor list to the exhibitors’ websites.
Sponsoring & Company Level Members £995.00 +VAT
Other Member Levels & Non-Members £1,385.00 +VAT
How to book your Exhibition Stand
- STEP 1: View the exhibition floorplan and select your preferred stand number
- STEP 2: Download and complete the Exhibition Contract, circling the appropriate rate for your membership level
- STEP 3: Email your form to exhibitions@RenewableUK.com
- STEP 4: RenewableUK reviews and confirms the booking then issues an invoice.
Notes & Conditions
- All prices are per stand and exclude VAT
- All stands must be paid for within 30 days of invoice date, or prior to the opening of the exhibition, whichever is sooner, or stands cannot be guaranteed
- By signing the contract, exhibitors agree to the event terms and conditions (outlined at the back of the exhibition contract)
- RenewableUK regrets that stands cannot be reserved by phone or email.
Should you require additional information on the above, or the event, please contact Parul Patel, Event Manager at Parul.Patel@RenewableUK.com or Tel: +44 (0)20 7901 3047.