RenewableUK Onshore Asset Management 2017
Wednesday 15th November 2017 | SEC Glasgow
This inaugural one-day Onshore Asset Management 2017 conference and exhibition consisted of a full day of debates, sessions and exhibition. Supported by WEBS, the event bought together asset owners and managers; O&M, legal, finance, and insurance specialists; investors; energy storage companies, and external sector experts to discuss ways to maximize the yield and market performance of the UK’s 13GW onshore wind asset base.
Attendees will receive an email to access conference proceedings within one week post-event.
Download event flyer:
- Business Leaders Perspective
- Recent developments, and lessons learnt
- External sector knowledge applied to onshore wind
- O&M cost reduction, new technology and techniques
- Using digital tools and storage to maximize performance
- Focused access to asset management experts
- RenewableUK Connect Networking Reception
- Determine how your company can best contribute to asset management
- Exhibit to showcase your capabilities and products
- Find new partners