14th International Health & Safety 2018
Wednesday 24th January 2018 | SEC, Glasgow
RenewableUK's 14th international premier event dedicated to Health and Safety for the renewable energy sector. The event will bring together those working for the highest possible standards of health and safety in renewable energy around the world.
1. Advance their knowledge of International developments in Risk management related to onshore wind, offshore wind, wave & Tidal, and new technologies
2. Advance their knowledge of current RenewableUK work streams in the areas of health, safety, wellbeing, skills, and competency
3. Advance their knowledge of current GWO and G+ work streams
4. Advance their knowledge of national regulatory compliance in the context of a global industry
5. Advance their knowledge of International product and solution offerings from industry partners
Who should attend?
- RenewableUK members (senior industry leaders, H&S managers, project managers, site managers and personnel with either primary or secondary emergency responsibilities
- Non-Members (regulatory stakeholders, emergency response service stakeholders, and industry partners)
Book your exhibition stand!
Bookings for exhibition stands have now opened! Take a look at the floorplan to select your stand (book early to get the best position). For further information please get in touch with David Moyle, Business Development Manager.