Tickets & Pricing
- Pre-registration is essential - register now (opens in new window)
- On-site registration is subject to additional 10% surcharge
- All prices are subject to UK VAT
- Payment terms are 30 days from the date of booking or prior to the event, whichever is sooner. All bookings must be settled in full prior to the event otherwise entry may be refused.
- Terms and conditions apply (also see details below)
RenewableUK Members (Sponsoring & Company Level)
Free entry (Registration is essential)
Other RenewableUK Member Levels & Non-Members
|Pass Type||Standard Rate||Early-bird|
|Conference Pass||£149 +VAT||10% discount|
On the day of speaking, all speakers will automatically be registered through RenewableUK with a complimentary conference pass (including lunch).
Renewable World is the chosen charity of RenewableUK and works with partners in East Africa, South Asia and Central America, to relieve poverty in energy poor communities by providing access to clean energy sources which improve health, education, nutrition, sanitation, training and income in the developing world. As a delegate to any RenewableUK event, you can compensate for your carbon emissions but donating an amount to Renewable World as part of your the registration process.
|Compensate for your CO2 emissions|
|Delegates travelling within the UK||£10 +VAT*|
|Delegates travelling from outside UK||£20 +VAT|
* Additional fee during registration
Offers and Concessions
- The early-bird booking discount has now expired.
Terms & Conditions
- Payment Terms are 30 days from date of booking or immediately if the booking is made within 4 weeks of the event.
- RenewableUK operates a no-payment-no-entry policy. Payments must be made in full prior to the event or delegates will be refused entry.
- For cancellations made more than 56 days before the event date a cancellation fee of 50% of the invoice value will be applicable. Cancellations cannot be accepted within 56 days of the event date and the full fee will be charged. Changes to delegate names can be made at any time, but delegate places may not be shared.
- RenewableUK reserves the right to change the advertised speaker programme due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Accommodation is not included in the delegate fee.
- Payment by invoice closes 6 weeks before all events, after this point payment must be made by credit card.
- On-site registrations at the event venue are subject to an additional 10% on-site surcharge. Pre-register online to avoid this.